- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ephrata teen wins state baking competition
Emily Holtz of Ephrata has won the SkillsUSA Skilled and Technical Sciences state competition for commercial baking. Holtz is a senior at Lancaster County Career and Technology Center in Mount Joy. In June, she will go...
- Posted June 18, 2014