- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
- Grammy-winning Brits to rock The Main in Ephrata
- Taste of the Town: Happy Holidays from Miner’s Club and Iron Valley Tubing
- Sweigart foundation awards $405,000 in grants for 2015
- Not a silent night…East Cocalico supervisors field questions in lively last meeting before holiday
- ‘Star Wars’ fans out in Force for opening night
Ephrata teen wins state baking competition
Emily Holtz of Ephrata has won the SkillsUSA Skilled and Technical Sciences state competition for commercial baking. Holtz is a senior at Lancaster County Career and Technology Center in Mount Joy. In June, she will go...
- Posted June 18, 2014