- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
- Grammy-winning Brits to rock The Main in Ephrata
Ephrata teen wins state baking competition
Emily Holtz of Ephrata has won the SkillsUSA Skilled and Technical Sciences state competition for commercial baking. Holtz is a senior at Lancaster County Career and Technology Center in Mount Joy. In June, she will go...
- Posted June 18, 2014