- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
Ephrata teenager is fifth generation Salvation Army
Ephrata teen Ian Wettlaufer has discovered that The Salvation Army can make life rather busy. Although members of The Salvation Army are known for their popular bell ringing during the Christmas season, Ian has discovered that it...
- Posted December 30, 2014
Head of Hospitality
Edna Fox, 97, began as a Cocalico Senior Center volunteer 24 years ago. The U.S. flag had 48 stars, Woodrow Wilson resided at the White House, and the new Chicago Cubs won its first game...
- Posted April 16, 2014