- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
Ephrata teenager is fifth generation Salvation Army
Ephrata teen Ian Wettlaufer has discovered that The Salvation Army can make life rather busy. Although members of The Salvation Army are known for their popular bell ringing during the Christmas season, Ian has discovered that it...
- Posted December 30, 2014
Head of Hospitality
Edna Fox, 97, began as a Cocalico Senior Center volunteer 24 years ago. The U.S. flag had 48 stars, Woodrow Wilson resided at the White House, and the new Chicago Cubs won its first game...
- Posted April 16, 2014