- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
- Grammy-winning Brits to rock The Main in Ephrata
Denver family seeks help to raise money for child’s service dog
Shelley and Dale Weik are hoping for a special Christmas gift; a service dog for their son, Caiden. The seven-year-old student at Cocalico Elementary School was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder earlier this year and his family...
- Posted November 25, 2014
Summers first woman to chair state organization
This has been a whirlwind spring for Rebecca Summers, president of Lester R. Summers Inc. and partner in K & B Summers Inc. She not only was named chairwoman of the Pennsylvania Motor Trucking Association (PMTA),...
- Posted July 9, 2014
Myrtle Martin, one of Ephrata’s first female principals, dies
Ephrata lost a pioneer in education on Monday, June 23, when Myrtle S. Martin died at age 93. An unusual woman for her time, she was not only a college graduate with advanced degrees, but she was...
- Posted July 1, 2014
Valedictorian Grace Chon is outstanding in many ways
Being named as Ephrata Area High School’s valedictorian June 3 came as a surprise to graduating senior Grace Chon. The Ephrata resident explained that for the past few years she had been ranked second in her class,...
- Posted June 11, 2014