- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
- Grammy-winning Brits to rock The Main in Ephrata
- Taste of the Town: Happy Holidays from Miner’s Club and Iron Valley Tubing
- Sweigart foundation awards $405,000 in grants for 2015
- Not a silent night…East Cocalico supervisors field questions in lively last meeting before holiday
- ‘Star Wars’ fans out in Force for opening night
Ephrata: The small town with a big heart
The Extraordinary Give is happening in Lancaster County Nov. 21. There will be approximately 16 Ephrata non-profits that will participate in this unique fundraising effort. Close to half of the non-profits listed, I or my family members,...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Flying pumpkins spice up downtown this Saturday
Pumpkins will become projectiles once again with the return of the Ephrata Mini Punkin Chunkin Contest Oct 18. The 3rd annual Ephrata Get Your Gourd On event will take place in downtown Ephrata from 9 a.m.-1 p.m....
- Posted October 15, 2014
Where’s the Burro?
The many faces of Ephrata… that is the Burro of Ephrata! Do you know where The Burro of Ephrata is? Maybe the question is do you know WHAT the Burro of Ephrata is? Move aside Flat...
- Posted September 24, 2014
Downtown fun in the sun
Bring the entire family for a weekend of summertime fun in Ephrata. The weekend will kick off with a Night at the Movies July 18 from 5:30-8 p.m. at the Ephrata Whistle Stop Plaza, 16 East...
- Posted July 16, 2014
Ephrata is happening!
Did you ever wonder as you were walking around downtown Ephrata, or even while driving the streets &tstr; What goes on in that building? What do they sell in that store? or How long have they...
- Posted July 9, 2014
‘Mark’et it on your calendar
Ephrata’s open air market will feature more than 20 vendors, international theme Saturday The Ephrata Whistle Stop Open Air Market will offer an eclectic mix of more than 20 vendors selling their wares at the Downtown...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Ephrata is Happening
I feel pretty confident in stating that the threat of snow is over until at least maybe November! That being said, everyone is extremely excited about the many opportunities to play, shop and eat out of doors...
- Posted April 30, 2014