- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
Covered in Chocolate Trifle submitted by Intermezzo by Stephanie Original recipe makes approx 12-15 servings Most of the items can be substituted with fat free or sugar free and will not diminish the flavor 1 (19.8 ounce)...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Candy Clay Recipe Rainy Day Fun: “Candy Clay” is just one name given to this edible material. Easy to create, a blast to play with and completely edible, one recipe makes a lot of fun for all...
- Posted March 26, 2014
“Candy Cones” with Wilbur Chocolate
Ingredients: Wilbur Chocolate Confectionery Coating (your choice of milk, dark or white) Joy Color Ice Cream Cups (cones) Your choice of multi-colored sprinkles or nonpareils Marshmallows Wilbur Buds, Miscellaneous small candies. Directions: Make as many as you’d...
- Posted March 12, 2014
Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
Batter: 1 Cup milk ½ cup pre-sifted flour 4 eggs ½ teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons butter, melted and slightly cooled 1 tsp. sugar (for dessert crépes only) Method: Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a mixing...
- Posted February 12, 2014