- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Acts of Love summer lunch program starts
The Acts of Love Summer Lunch Program takes place from noon to 1 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at Reamstown, Denver and Reinholds Parks. This is the third year for the program.
"Participation is up 85 percent from last year," said coordinator Rev. Joe Veres, Pastor of Faith United Lutheran Church in Denver. "Although the program was started and focuses on children participating in the federal lunch program, others are invited and welcome," Veres said. "Helpers are needed for preparation, delivery and distribution of the lunches."
The main dish on the photo is Stromboli, which the girls smiled and said was, "good." For more information or to register your child call Pastor Veres at 336-2141.