- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Adamstown reorganizes for 2012
Adamstown has a new member on borough council.
Mayor David Buckwalter swore in David Gundrum as well as returning council members Joe Dietrich and Ed Zander at the Jan. 3 reorganizational meeting.
Council also elected Randy Good as president and Dave Matz, vice president.
The following were appointed: Mary Burkholder, secretary/assistant treasurer; Lisa Crouse, treasurer; Fred Romich, planning commission, four-year term; Mary Beth Cardin and John Hirneisen, recreation board, three-year terms; and Tom Berman, zoning hearing board (Resolution 2012-01), three-year term.
Josele Cleary of Morgan, Croswell, and Kane was appointed solicitor; Hanover, engineer; and Dwight Graybill of Gibbel, Kraybill, and Hess was named the zoning hearing board attorney.
Council also agreed to appoint: Barry Wagner of BRW Associates as the zoning officer; rental inspector/code enforcement officer, Robert H. Getz Jr.; Associated Building Inspections (ABI), building code official, commercial and residential; and Mary Burkholder and Jim Franey of CIS as building code officials, residential. Scott Brown and Christopher Taylor of Hanover Engineering were named the sewage enforcement officers.