- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Austin LuginbuhlLions honor Luginbuhl Sahm named to dean’s list Students named to dean’s list Leid makes Wilkes list Oberly named to dean’s list Students made MU list
The Denver Lions Club recognized Austin Luginbuhl, of Denver, as a Student of the Month. He is the son of Kory and Amy Luginbuhl.
Beyond his studies, Luginbuhl is active in the Leo Club; the lacrosse team, serving as captain; and the wind ensemble. He is also a member of the National Honor Society.
Outside school, he enjoys bicycling and hiking. His future plans include attending Lafayette College to study mechanical engineering. Courtney Sahm, of Denver, was included in the spring 2011 dean’s list at Immaculata University. Brittany Mills, of Reinholds, and Stephanie Kauffman, of Denver, were named to the spring 2011 dean’s list at Delaware Valley College. Philip Leid, of Denver, has made Wilkes University’s dean’s list for the spring 2011 semester. Matthew Oberly, of Stevens, was named to the dean’s list at Salisbury University for the spring 2011 semester. The following students have been named to the dean’s list for the spring 2011 semester at Millersville University of Pennsylvania:
Christina M. McLaughlin, a sophomore from Reinholds; Nathanael J. Danziger, a sophomore from Stevens; Dylan M. DelPiano, a freshman from Stevens; Jennifer L. Matthews, a senior from Stevens; Darin A. Beachy, a junior from Denver; Laura W. Buckwalter, a senior from Denver; Christopher J. Fieger, a freshman from Denver; Crystal A. Fisher, a junior from Denver; Alisha Fitzwater, a junior from Denver; Ryan M. Griffith, a junior from Denver; Alexandra D. Lambert, a freshman from Denver; Austen H. Lambert, a junior from Denver; and Yuleya P. Pereyaslov, a junior from Denver.