- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Become a leader at the Adamstown Library
The Adamstown Area Library will present The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, a Mastermind Group facilitated by Steve Goble, founding partner of the John Maxwell Team and the Goble Group, on Wednesdays, Feb. 1 through March 21, from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m. at the Adamstown Area Library.
The cost of $250 includes 10th Anniversary book, "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership." Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 682-3198. Only 10 seats are available and pre-registration is required.
Thirty percent of sales will go to the Adamstown Area Library, which is located at N. Reading Road/Route 272, Adamstown.