- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Become a leader at the Adamstown Library
The Adamstown Area Library will present The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, a Mastermind Group facilitated by Steve Goble, founding partner of the John Maxwell Team and the Goble Group, on Wednesdays, Feb. 1 through March 21, from 6:45 to 7:45 p.m. at the Adamstown Area Library.
The cost of $250 includes 10th Anniversary book, "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership." Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 682-3198. Only 10 seats are available and pre-registration is required.
Thirty percent of sales will go to the Adamstown Area Library, which is located at N. Reading Road/Route 272, Adamstown.