- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Calling all bookworms to Adamstown sale
The Friends of the Adamstown Area Library will hold their annual book sale from April 18 to 21 in the fellowship hall of peace United Church of Christ (Peace UCC).
The sale will begin with an early bird special on April 18 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. There will be a $5 admission that night only. The sale will continue on April 19 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., April 20 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and April 21 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thousands of used items will be available in all categories, including hardbacks, paperbacks, videos, DVDs, CDs, casette tapes, collectibles and quality gift books.
The book sale requires a lot of hard work and planning. Friends members and volunteers work year round sorting the thousands of books which are donated for the sale. Donations of books are accepted throughout the year and can be dropped off at the Adamstown Area Library, 3000 N. Reading Road, Adamstown, during regular library hours. For further information, call 484-4626 or visit friendsaalibrary.net.
Peace UCC is located at 37 E. Swartzville Road.