- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Calling all canines!
Dogs of all sizes and breeds, and their owners, are invited to the seventh annual Spring Fling at Golden Gateway April 16. The event, sponsored by the Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue, starts at 11 a.m. with a dog blessing in the Rainbow Bridge Garden, followed by a day of interactive fun and games for furry friends and their people. A very special guest will be on hand for the festivities the Easter bunny. Attendees can have photos taken with him for $10. There will be a contest for humans that come dressed in the most unique Easter hat or bonnet. The contest winner for the dogs will be the one that dons the most creative pair of bunny ears. In addition, refreshments will be available for sale. All pets should be dog-friendly, current on inoculations and must be kept on a lead at all times. (Flexi-leads or leashes longer than six feet are prohibited.) The rescue organization is dedicated to helping and finding homes for displaced golden retrievers. Golden Gateway is located at 60 Vera Cruz Road. Information about the Spring Fling and Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue can be found at dvgrr.org or by calling 484-4799.