- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Can it, kids!
Every summer, campers from YMCAs in Berks County hold a summer camp challenge. This summer, camps battled it out in a canned food drive. Adamstown YMCA summer campers spent one day every week doing a fundraiser to help collect canned goods. Activities included carwashes, lemonade stands, Christmas caroling in July, writing letters, Read A-thon and delivering posters to local businesses. The campers set a goal to collect 1,000 canned goods by Aug. 5. With the collection of 2,137 cans, all of their hard work paid off. All items were donated to Ephrata Area Social Services.