- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Chicken barbecue to benefit Denver Fair
The Denver Fair committee is hosting its annual Kauffman chicken barbecue July 20 to help raise money for the fair.
Pick-up sites for dinners are at Donnie’s Turkey Hill on Main Street in Denver, Eagle Rental at 1327 North Reading Road, Green Lawn Garage in Denver and the Denver Park. Half a chicken costs $5. The barbecue begins at 9 a.m. until it’s sold out.
In addition, support the Fair’s fundraising efforts and bring a Redner’s receipts or Moo Caps to donate.
For more information, call John at 336-0342 or visit thedenverfair.com.