- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Chicken barbecue to benefit Denver Fair
The Denver Fair committee is hosting its annual Kauffman chicken barbecue July 20 to help raise money for the fair.
Pick-up sites for dinners are at Donnie’s Turkey Hill on Main Street in Denver, Eagle Rental at 1327 North Reading Road, Green Lawn Garage in Denver and the Denver Park. Half a chicken costs $5. The barbecue begins at 9 a.m. until it’s sold out.
In addition, support the Fair’s fundraising efforts and bring a Redner’s receipts or Moo Caps to donate.
For more information, call John at 336-0342 or visit thedenverfair.com.