- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Chicken barbecue to benefit Denver Fair
The Denver Fair committee is hosting its annual Kauffman chicken barbecue July 20 to help raise money for the fair.
Pick-up sites for dinners are at Donnie’s Turkey Hill on Main Street in Denver, Eagle Rental at 1327 North Reading Road, Green Lawn Garage in Denver and the Denver Park. Half a chicken costs $5. The barbecue begins at 9 a.m. until it’s sold out.
In addition, support the Fair’s fundraising efforts and bring a Redner’s receipts or Moo Caps to donate.
For more information, call John at 336-0342 or visit thedenverfair.com.