- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Chicken barbecue to benefit Denver Fair
The Denver Fair committee is hosting its annual Kauffman chicken barbecue July 20 to help raise money for the fair.
Pick-up sites for dinners are at Donnie’s Turkey Hill on Main Street in Denver, Eagle Rental at 1327 North Reading Road, Green Lawn Garage in Denver and the Denver Park. Half a chicken costs $5. The barbecue begins at 9 a.m. until it’s sold out.
In addition, support the Fair’s fundraising efforts and bring a Redner’s receipts or Moo Caps to donate.
For more information, call John at 336-0342 or visit thedenverfair.com.