- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Circus is coming to town
Guests can experience all the traditional sights and sounds of an old fashioned "under the big tent" circus on June 21 when the Zerbini Family Circus comes to Stevens Fire Company. Each day will have two performances: 5:30 and 7 p.m., sponsored by the Reamstown Fire Company.
It’s a family show for children and adults of all ages which features all of the spell binding acts associated with a traditional Circus. The Zerbini Family Circus name has been known in Europe and America for over 200 years.
Visitors will experience the midway before and after the show which has camel and pony rides plus a moon bounce and giant slide. The smells of hot popcorn, cotton candy, hot-dogs and many other circus refreshments will be available on show day.
Adult tickets on show day are $12 and $7 for children. Free complimentary children’s tickets are available from many local area merchants.
The circus will move on to Brownstown on June 22, sponsored by the West Earl Lions Club.