- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Class of 1971 celebrates 40th reunion
Graduates and their guests from the Cocalico High School Class of 1971 will celebrate their 40th reunion on Nov. 12 with a dinner, silent auction and entertainment by DJ Steve Griffith at the Foxchase Golf Club.
The event begins at 6 p.m. with hor d’oeuvres and cash bar followed by dinner at 7:15 p.m. The cost is $40 per person or $75 per couple. RSVP with money by Oct. 28 to Sharon Sweigart Hilton, 402 Stevens Road, Stevens, PA 17578-9722.
Buffet dinner includes: tossed salad, stuffed chicken breast with bread filling in Chablis wine sauce, honey baked ham with pineapple sauce, buttered corn, roasted red bliss with herbs, vegetarian pasta prima Vera and assorted pies and cakes.
Any former classmates, friends or family members who know someone who graduated from the class of 1971 are asked to pass this information on to them.
Attendees may e-mail song requests in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and bring yearbooks, class jackets, pictures and other memorabilia to share.
For more information, contact Pat Northeimer at (814) 366-1860 or email@example.com or Sharon Hilton at 381-8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Find the Cocalico Class of 1971 on Facebook.
The club is located at 300 Stevens Road, Stevens.