- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Cocalico accepts program participants
Cocalico School District is accepting applications for its Pre-K Counts pre-school program. The program provides quality pre-school to 4-year-old children in the district.
Eligible children are those who will be four by Sept. 1, 2011 and whose household income falls within 250 percent of the poverty ranges. For a family of four, this would be an income of $55,875 or less per year.
Interested parents and guardians should apply now to have their child enrolled. District officials said that by doing so, they will be taking active steps to prepare their children for success in school. This program, officials said, has had a very high success rate and has received exceptional ratings from parents and program administrators at the state and local level.
Applications are also available at district elementary schools, the district office and on the website at cocalico.org. Questions can be directed to Ella Musser, director of curriculum and instruction, at 336-1403.