- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Cocalico Education Foundation host yard sale April 13
The Cocalico Education Foundation (CEF), an organization supporting high-quality education for Cocalico students, is hosting a community yard sale fundraiser on the Denver Elementary School parking lot on Saturday, April 13.
Anyone wishing to host a stand can reserve space by completing an application and mailing it, along with the rental fee of $10 to Denver Elementary School, ATTN: Sharon Myers, 700 South 4th Street, Denver, PA 17517 or dropping it off at the Denver Elementary School office. Applications can be picked up in any of Cocalico’s school offices or can be found on the Foundation’s website. Completed applications are due by March 13. Stand space is equal to two parking spaces.
All proceeds from the reservation of yard sale space will directly support the efforts of the Cocalico Education Foundation. The organization provides funding for classroom grants, student scholarships, and outreach programs such as the Family Fund, which provides financial assistance to those in the Cocalico community who have been affected by current economic hardships. Help support the Cocalico Education Foundation by becoming a part of this year’s spring yard sale.