- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Cocalico FBLA officers lead the way
The Cocalico Chapter of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) recently began planning for another busy year.
This year’s chapter is under the leadership of the following officers: Brock Gosling, president; Zach Rissler, vice president; Katie Trupe, secretary; Michael Carty, treasurer; and Mitch Deering, reporter. In addition to these core officers, additional positions have been added to the Executive Committee. They are Amy Major, senior vice president; Justine Weaver, junior vice president; and Mitchell Shober, sophomore vice president. A freshman vice president will be elected at a future date.
This year Cocalico FBLA will be working with the American Heart Association in both their fundraising and community service efforts. In addition, the chapter is currently collecting non-perishable food items to send to other FBLA chapters from Pennsylvania who have been drastically been effected by the recent flooding.