- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Cocalico FBLA officers lead the way
The Cocalico Chapter of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) recently began planning for another busy year.
This year’s chapter is under the leadership of the following officers: Brock Gosling, president; Zach Rissler, vice president; Katie Trupe, secretary; Michael Carty, treasurer; and Mitch Deering, reporter. In addition to these core officers, additional positions have been added to the Executive Committee. They are Amy Major, senior vice president; Justine Weaver, junior vice president; and Mitchell Shober, sophomore vice president. A freshman vice president will be elected at a future date.
This year Cocalico FBLA will be working with the American Heart Association in both their fundraising and community service efforts. In addition, the chapter is currently collecting non-perishable food items to send to other FBLA chapters from Pennsylvania who have been drastically been effected by the recent flooding.