- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
- Everyone wins at the Souper Bowl
- Grammy-winning Brits to rock The Main in Ephrata
- Taste of the Town: Happy Holidays from Miner’s Club and Iron Valley Tubing
- Sweigart foundation awards $405,000 in grants for 2015
- Not a silent night…East Cocalico supervisors field questions in lively last meeting before holiday
- ‘Star Wars’ fans out in Force for opening night
Cocalico kindergarten registration planned
All children residing in the Cocalico School District who will be five years of age before Sept.1 are eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall. Registration is by appointment only and will be held in each of the elementary schools on the following dates:
• Denver Elementary on April 9 and 10
• Adamstown Elementary on April 10 and 11
• Reamstown Elementary on April 14 and 15
Parents and students should attend the registration. Parents need to bring their child’s birth certificate, immunization documentation and proof of residency. Examples of proof of residency include a deed, a lease, current utility bill, current credit card bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver’s license, or DOT identification card.
If your child is eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall and you have not received any registration information, call the school your child will be attending as soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
• Adamstown Elementary at 484-1601
• Denver Elementary at 336-1501
• Reamstown Elementary at 336-1531
In addition, the Cocalico School District will be hosting Kindergarten Fun Days at each of its Elementary Schools. This is a great way for incoming 2014 kindergartners to meet fellow classmates, tour the classrooms of their building and participate in educational activities. Call the school your child will be attending to register. The dates and times are as follows:
• Adamstown Elementary School on April 22 at 5:30 p.m.
• Reamstown Elementary School on April 23 at 6 p.m.
• Denver Elementary School on April 24 at 6 p.m.
The final Pre-Kindergarten Workshop is scheduled for March 25. The reading and writing workshop will be held at Reamstown Elementary School from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Parents with children entering Kindergarten in the fall of 2014 who reside in the Cocalico School District are encouraged to attend together. Email Kristin_slovik@cocalico.org or call her at 336-1505 to register.
Ephrata Youth Soccer Spring Registration
Children of all ages, sizes and skill levels are invited...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Eagles down PM, fall to Rams in District quarters
Cocalico had less than an hour Tuesday night at Central...
Lady Mounts dump Mares, clinch Section Two title
For the third time in the last eight years, the...
Jones Captures L-L Gold
Cocalico places eight, Ephrata four Ephrata junior Austin Jones was...
Carrie Willetts takes over at WellSpan
Carrie E. Willetts hit the ground running when she took...
Cocalico regional leaders receive library update
The Jan. 27 Cocalico Regional Leaders meeting was a learning...
Cost-savings steps taken by Cocalico School Board
The Cocalico School Board last week approved several cost-saving measures...
- Posted February 3, 2016