- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Cocalico registration planned
All children residing in the Cocalico School District who will be five years of age before Sept. 1, are eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall. Registration is by appointment only and will be held in each of the elementary schools April 18 and April 19. Parents and students should attend the registration. Parents need to bring their child s birth certificate, immunization documentation and proof of residency. Examples of proof of residency include a deed, a lease, current utility bill, current credit card bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver s license, or PennDOT identification card. If your child is eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall and you have not received any registration information, call the school your child will be attending as soon as possible to schedule an appointment. Adamstown Elementary: 484-1601 Denver Elementary: 336-1501 Reamstown Elementary: 336-1531