- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Community Outgrown Exchange Sept. 28
The 53rd semi-annual Adamstown Community Outgrown Exchange will be held Sept. 28.
For more than 25 years, St. Paul’s has sponsored the semi-annual event, which will be held from 8 a.m. to noon at the Lutheran Church located at 80 East Main St.
The exchange is for the community, not just for members of St. Paul’s. Although donations are appreciated, you don’t have to bring anything to take items. This is a non-profit event and no money is to be exchanged for goods.
Any leftover items at the end of the day are given to charity.