- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Community Outgrown Exchange Sept. 28
The 53rd semi-annual Adamstown Community Outgrown Exchange will be held Sept. 28.
For more than 25 years, St. Paul’s has sponsored the semi-annual event, which will be held from 8 a.m. to noon at the Lutheran Church located at 80 East Main St.
The exchange is for the community, not just for members of St. Paul’s. Although donations are appreciated, you don’t have to bring anything to take items. This is a non-profit event and no money is to be exchanged for goods.
Any leftover items at the end of the day are given to charity.