- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Community school budget meeting set
Cocalico School District will hold a community conversation on the school budget on Oct. 13 at 7 p.m. in the Cocalico Middle School cafeteria.
Described as "a primer," the session is designed to explain the school district’s budget process. It will address major terms, key legislation and various activities that are a part of this cycle and impact the process.
Those in attendance will have a chance to work in small groups to exchange ideas on the topic. The major goal is to provide residents with a better understanding of the public school budget in the Cocalico School District. It is open to all residents.