- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Community school budget meeting set
Cocalico School District will hold a community conversation on the school budget on Oct. 13 at 7 p.m. in the Cocalico Middle School cafeteria.
Described as "a primer," the session is designed to explain the school district’s budget process. It will address major terms, key legislation and various activities that are a part of this cycle and impact the process.
Those in attendance will have a chance to work in small groups to exchange ideas on the topic. The major goal is to provide residents with a better understanding of the public school budget in the Cocalico School District. It is open to all residents.