- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
CPR course offered for healthcare providers
Ephrata Community Hospital, in conjunction with the American Heart Association, is offering Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Providers April 16 from 6 to 10:30 p.m. at the Cocalico Center for Health.
This course covers adult and pediatric CPR, two rescuer scenarios, use of bag mask, foreign body airway obstruction, and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
The cost for the program and instruction book is $55.00. Pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call Ephrata Community Hospital’s Wellness Center at 336-6578 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Cocalico Center for Health is located at 63 W. Church St., Stevens.