- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
CPR course offered for healthcare providers
Ephrata Community Hospital, in conjunction with the American Heart Association, is offering Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Providers April 16 from 6 to 10:30 p.m. at the Cocalico Center for Health.
This course covers adult and pediatric CPR, two rescuer scenarios, use of bag mask, foreign body airway obstruction, and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
The cost for the program and instruction book is $55.00. Pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call Ephrata Community Hospital’s Wellness Center at 336-6578 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Cocalico Center for Health is located at 63 W. Church St., Stevens.