- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
CPR for healthcare providers
Ephrata Community Hospital, in conjunction with the American Heart Association, is offering a renewal course in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for healthcare providers on July 13 from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Cocalico Center for Health.
Participants must bring their healthcare provider cards to class. A one-way air valve face mask is also required and available for $10 if participants need to purchase one.
The cost for the program, including instruction book, is $45. Pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call 336-6578. The center is located at 63 W. Church St. in Stevens.