- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Annual spring sale for Adamstown book worms
CPR for healthcare providers
Ephrata Community Hospital, in conjunction with the American Heart Association, is offering a renewal course in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for healthcare providers on July 13 from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Cocalico Center for Health.
Participants must bring their healthcare provider cards to class. A one-way air valve face mask is also required and available for $10 if participants need to purchase one.
The cost for the program, including instruction book, is $45. Pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call 336-6578. The center is located at 63 W. Church St. in Stevens.