- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Denver Elementary goes digital
The students at Denver Elementary School recently participated in the very first Digital Learning Day along with over a million other kindergarten to 12th grade students worldwide. This event was hosted by the Alliance for Excellent Education.
Digital learning is any instructional practice that is effectively using technology to strengthen the student learning experience.
The activities at Denver Elementary included digital storytelling, individualized online math practice, interactive books and iPod app instruction. In addition to Digital Learning Day, Denver Elementary School has several blended learning experiences planned for this spring, and everyone is looking forward to learning with history experts and other students who are physically located all over the world.