- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Denver Elementary goes digital
The students at Denver Elementary School recently participated in the very first Digital Learning Day along with over a million other kindergarten to 12th grade students worldwide. This event was hosted by the Alliance for Excellent Education.
Digital learning is any instructional practice that is effectively using technology to strengthen the student learning experience.
The activities at Denver Elementary included digital storytelling, individualized online math practice, interactive books and iPod app instruction. In addition to Digital Learning Day, Denver Elementary School has several blended learning experiences planned for this spring, and everyone is looking forward to learning with history experts and other students who are physically located all over the world.