- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Denver Fair updates
Come on down and give a "slap" to Slapshot, the mascot of the Reading Royals, the 2013 Kelly Cup champions.
Slapshot will be on the fair grounds Sept. 12 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Guests can also enter baked goods with honey and apiary products to the Denver Fair. Categories include bees, honey, beeswax and baked goods that incluide honey. Contact Charlie Messner with Questions at 336-0424.
Baked good helpers are also needed. Volunteers are needed for two-hour shifts during the week of Sept. 10 through 14 – primarily Sept. 9 in the late afternoon and early evening. Volunteers would be a check-in helper in the Denver Rec Center, to help with baked good checking in, registration, etc.
Call 859-4504, leave name and phone number and someone will call back with details.
There is also a revision for page 66 and 67 of the fair book, department 22 for both flower patch and pumpkin patch. First price is $5, second is $4, third is $3 and the grand prize is a rosette. All participants will be awarded a ribbon.