- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Denver Lions to hold fundraiser
The Denver Lions Club will hold a Soup and Sandwich Sale July 22 from 2 to 6 p.m.
At the main pavilion in Denver Park, patrons will have their choice of three kinds of soup — chicken corn, ham and bean and stuffed pepper. The featured sandwich for this event is grilled cheeseburger.
A combo meal of a bowl of soup and grilled cheeseburger will be offered for $5. Carry-out quarts of cold soup will sell for $6 and cold drinks will be available. The Soup and Sandwich Sale is a rain or shine event.
Later in the evening, at dusk, the Denver and Schoeneck Lions clubs will hold the second of three free movie nights. This month’s movie is "Radio." The movie is shown weather permitting.