- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Denver Rehab thanks our local vets
Denver Health and Rehabilitation Center observed Veterans Day Nov. 11 with a program for their residents, families and staff.
Featured was a vocal performance by the Hilltop Singers, and the local office of the Senior Helpers company presented pins and gift certificates to the 13 veterans at Denver Rehab Center who have served our county.
"It is so important to take time to do these special events for residents and involve our local community groups," said Nancy Santangelo, activity director at Denver Health and Rehab Center. "Days like this where we all come together to observe a day of national significance helps to truly create a vibrant care community."