- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Denver Rehab thanks our local vets
Denver Health and Rehabilitation Center observed Veterans Day Nov. 11 with a program for their residents, families and staff.
Featured was a vocal performance by the Hilltop Singers, and the local office of the Senior Helpers company presented pins and gift certificates to the 13 veterans at Denver Rehab Center who have served our county.
"It is so important to take time to do these special events for residents and involve our local community groups," said Nancy Santangelo, activity director at Denver Health and Rehab Center. "Days like this where we all come together to observe a day of national significance helps to truly create a vibrant care community."