- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
In Denver, a unique Good Friday service
A 60-minute Walk of Grace, held on Good Friday, April 14, through downtown Denver offers a “mobile” way to reflect on God’s grace.
Using Christ’s last seven words, residents begin at 2 p.m. at Faith United Lutheran Church’s Memorial Garden, 357 Walnut St., for the first word’s reflection.
Other stops include: second word, Fairview Cemetery; third word, R.E.A.L. Life Community Services; fourth word, railroad tracks by Fulton Bank; fifth word, Courtyard Café on Main; sixth word, Denver Borough building; seventh word, Trinity United Methodist Church.
Participating churches include Harvest Fellowship, St. John’s United Church of Christ, Trinity United Methodist, and Faith United Lutheran.
This walking, community event from 2 to 3 p.m. is open to the public. It will be held rain or shine.