- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Denver Women’s Club to meet
The Denver Women’s Club will hold their meeting on March 19 at Faith United Lutheran Church at 7 p.m.
The program will feature Michael Showalter, historian at the Ephrata Cloister. Showalter will speak on the Pennsylvania German Easter customs as it relates to the many customs that are a part of our Easter celebration.
Devotions will be led by Mary Stewart; table display by Linda Shelly; Hospitality by Gladys Eckenroad, Ann Roseboro and Melissa Voler and Hostesses Angela Stewart and Melissa Voler. The featured food ingredient is peanut butter. Donna Sensenig will "share a moment" about her needlework.
For more information, call 336-3121.