- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Diabetes program scheduled
Ephrata Community Hospital will offer a pre-diabetes and diabetes prevention program on March 31 and April 7 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Cocalico Center for Health. This program focuses on healthy eating, portion control, successful dining out and physical activity. Cost is $50. To register, call 336-6578. The center is located at 63 W. Church St., Stevens.