- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Donald MacLeod, former pres. and CEO of Bollman, dies
Donald G. MacLeod, 83, of Stevens, died Sunday night, Sept. 22, 2013 at Reading Hospital, surrounded by his family.
Born Jan. 12, 1930, in Brockville, Ontario, Canada, he was the son of the late N.J. Campbell MacLeod and Harriet A. (Higginson) MacLeod.
Don’s entire career was spent in the headwear industry, retiring in 1988 from Bollman Hat Company of Adamstown, as the President and CEO. He enjoyed his retirement years at his farm raising Highland Cattle.
He is survived by his loving wife of 29 years, Charlotte R. (Ebbert) MacLeod; along with his six children: M. Margo, wife of Gerard N. Eisenhard; J. Alexander; C. Morgan, wife of T. Randall Roberts; Marla D., wife of David L. Riegel; Angus D., husband of Donna M. MacLeod and H. Mason Monteiro; 10 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family. Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements by Auer Cremation Services of PA, Inc.