- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Drug Take-Back Day at E. Coc. Police station
Residents can drop old, unused prescription drugs from the medicine cabinet April 27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at East Cocalico Police Station during Drug Take-Back Day.
East Cocalico Police Station, located at 100 Hill Road, has been a collection site for each of the four national drug take-back initiatives sponsored by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
Two Hundred seventy six million tons of prescription medicines were collected and properly disposed following the fourth drug take-back day in 2012. Flushing unused prescription medicines down the commode has resulted in our nation’s water supply showing signs of contamination. Please do not dispose of medicines in this way.
If you have questions about the National Drug Take Back Day, please call the East Cocalico Police Department at 336-1725.