- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
East Cocalico Police hold drug take-back day
East Cocalico Police will collect and safely dispose of unused and expired prescription drugs April 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the police station.
Held in conjunction with the federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the take-back initiative allows people who have missed previous events or those who have accumulated unused prescription drugs to safely dispose of them.
Statistics show that Americans are supporting these take-back days well. On the October 29, 2011 take-back day, 188.5 tons of unwanted or expired medications were taken back for safe disposal at 5,327 take-back sites held in all 50 states and U.S. territories.
This is the time of year for spring house cleaning. Don’t forget to houseclean the medicine cabinet or dresser drawers for unused or expired prescriptions.
The police station is located at 100 Hill Rd., Denver.