- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
ECH to offer diabetes class
Ephrata Community Hospital will offer a "Taking Charge of Your Diabetes" class on Wednesdays, Sept. 25-Oct. 10 from 9-11 a.m., at the Cocalico Center for Health.
This program is designed for people with diabetes and provides essential day-to-day skills for better control. Activities include 10 hours of group instruction, initial assessment with a registered dietitian and registered nurse, and follow-up. A family member or friend may attend with you, free of charge. The American Diabetes Association recognizes this education service as meeting the National Standards for Diabetes Self-Management Education.
This program is covered by Medicare, Medical Assistance, and most health insurance plans. To register, call Ephrata Community Hospital’s Wellness Center at 336-6578 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The center is located at 63 West Church Street in Stevens.