- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
ENB donates to Cocalico Education Foundation
The Ephrata National Bank recently contributed $8,000 to the Cocalico Education Foundation (CEF) as part of The Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program. Mr. Aaron L. Groff Jr., chairman of the board, president, and chief executive officer of the Ephrata National Bank, visited Denver Elementary School Nov. 6 and presented the check to Mrs. Angela Marley, CEF trustee, and students who have benefited from the donation.
A few of the programs at the school receiving grant funds from Ephrata National Bank and other corporations include the VanGo Museum on Wheels, Exploring and Investigating Fairy Tales, Historical-Based Literature Units and The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley. The Cocalico Education Foundation offers its sincere thanks to the Ephrata National Bank for supporting the students of the Cocalico School District.