- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
ENB donates to Cocalico Education Foundation
The Ephrata National Bank recently contributed $8,000 to the Cocalico Education Foundation (CEF) as part of The Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program. Mr. Aaron L. Groff Jr., chairman of the board, president, and chief executive officer of the Ephrata National Bank, visited Denver Elementary School Nov. 6 and presented the check to Mrs. Angela Marley, CEF trustee, and students who have benefited from the donation.
A few of the programs at the school receiving grant funds from Ephrata National Bank and other corporations include the VanGo Museum on Wheels, Exploring and Investigating Fairy Tales, Historical-Based Literature Units and The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley. The Cocalico Education Foundation offers its sincere thanks to the Ephrata National Bank for supporting the students of the Cocalico School District.