- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Fair thee well Denver wraps up another great year of food and fun
After another successful year of fair food, exciting rides, exhibits, the Queen coronation, a wing contest and much more, the Denver Fair says good bye to 2013. Although the tents just came down, the all-volunteer staff will soon begin working on plans for the 2014 year. Over 30,000 people flock to Denver Memorial Park each year to enjoy the fair and celebrate the community. For the list of fair results, check out page A10. More results will be posted in the Sept. 25 issue of the Review.