- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
FBLA begins school year A conference assist
The Cocalico Chapter of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) recently began planning for another busy year. This year’s chapter is under the leadership of the following officers: Brock Gosling, president; Zach Rissler, vice-president; Katie Trupe, secretary; Mitchell Shober, treasurer; and Mitch Deering, reporter.
In addition to these core officers, additional positions have been added to the executive committee. They are Ed Puodziunas, senior vice-president; Spencer Moser, junior vice- president; Mitch Stauffer, sophomore vice- president; Tucker Lescoe and Gabby Marrero, co-freshmen vice-presidents; and Layne Gable and Justine Weaver, community service officers.
This year Cocalico FBLA will be working with the American Trauma Society in both their fundraising and community service efforts. In addition, the chapter will also be working with the Cocalico Aevidum group to help create programs on depression and suicide awareness.