- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
FBLA begins school year A conference assist
The Cocalico Chapter of the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) recently began planning for another busy year. This year’s chapter is under the leadership of the following officers: Brock Gosling, president; Zach Rissler, vice-president; Katie Trupe, secretary; Mitchell Shober, treasurer; and Mitch Deering, reporter.
In addition to these core officers, additional positions have been added to the executive committee. They are Ed Puodziunas, senior vice-president; Spencer Moser, junior vice- president; Mitch Stauffer, sophomore vice- president; Tucker Lescoe and Gabby Marrero, co-freshmen vice-presidents; and Layne Gable and Justine Weaver, community service officers.
This year Cocalico FBLA will be working with the American Trauma Society in both their fundraising and community service efforts. In addition, the chapter will also be working with the Cocalico Aevidum group to help create programs on depression and suicide awareness.