- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Garland Huffman, Korea vet, was VFW Commander dies
Garland M. Huffman, 82, formerly of Bowmansville, died Saturday, Dec. 15 at Union Hospital in Elkton, Md.
Born in Konnarock, Va. he was the son of the late John F. and Mahalia (Francis) Huffman.
Garland was a machine operator for many years. He served in the Army during the Korean War and was former Commander and life member of the Adamstown VFW and the Morgantown American Legion Post #537.
Surviving are three siblings: Garnie Huffman, Moneita, Va, Mary Walters, Howard N.Y., and Irene Hammond, Lancaster as well as numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by eight siblings.
Services were held Dec. 19 at the Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill with the Rev. Dr. Allen P. Dickerson officiating. Interment followed in Bowmansville Union Cemetery.
Arrangements entrusted to Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill.