- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
‘Girl time’ with a furry friend
Come to Delaware Valley Golden Retriever’s Golden Gateway with your girl friends and your best furry friends for a fun evening. All breeds of dogs are welcome for the "Golden Girls Night Out" July 23 from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
At this month’s event the accent is on the two-legged guests with special spa treatments being offered. For a $10 donation, enjoy light fare, grooming demonstrations, shopping, raffles and snacks for your canine companion. But, sorry, guys, no boys allowed … unless they are dogs.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the dogs at Golden Gateway, DVGRR’s home for Golden Retrievers awaiting adoption. The money raised helps provide veterinary care and supports the facility’s operations. Since 1993, more than 3,200 dogs have found new homes through Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue.
This is the third Golden Girls Night Out event of the summer season. Two more are planned for Aug. 20 and Sept. 24. Information about Golden Girls Night Out and DVGRR is available at dvgrr.org, or by calling (717) 484-4799.