- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Ham and turkey dinner set in Reinholds
A baked ham and roast turkey dinner will be sponsored by Swamp Christian Fellowship Willing Workers on Oct. 8 from 4 to 7 p.m.
The menu includes: fruit cup, coleslaw, cranberry sauce, roast turkey, baked ham, potato filling, candied sweet potatoes, green beans, corn, roll and butter, coffee, tea and choice of dessert. The cost is $10 for adults, $5 for children six to 12 and free from children under six.
The fellowship is located at 390 Swamp Church Road, Reinholds.