- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Ham and turkey dinner set in Reinholds
A baked ham and roast turkey dinner will be sponsored by Swamp Christian Fellowship Willing Workers on Oct. 8 from 4 to 7 p.m.
The menu includes: fruit cup, coleslaw, cranberry sauce, roast turkey, baked ham, potato filling, candied sweet potatoes, green beans, corn, roll and butter, coffee, tea and choice of dessert. The cost is $10 for adults, $5 for children six to 12 and free from children under six.
The fellowship is located at 390 Swamp Church Road, Reinholds.