- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Golden Gateway is the place to be on Dec. 10 for anyone who wants to capture the holiday spirit. Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue (DVGRR) will host its annual Howl-a-Day Bazaar from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at its Reinholds facility.
Shoppers will enjoy a festive atmosphere. Featured events this year include a holiday bake sale, a flea market and the opportunity to find unique gifts for four-legged and two-legged friends.
Pap’s Place, DVGRR’s retail store, is fully stocked with many new items on display during the Howl-a-Day Bazaar. Choices include clothing, dog toys, holiday ornaments, greeting cards, jewelry and much more. Select items will be on sale.
Come hungry! Food and drink will be available for purchase at BLT’s food area. And, DVGRR’s holiday bake sale will feature treats.
Also happening at Golden Gateway on Dec. 10 will be Delaware Valley Golden Retriever Rescue’s December Meet and Greet the Goldens event. Many dogs are hoping to find their forever homes this holiday season. Adoptions will be made only to pre-approved applicants that day. However, visitors may see the Golden Retrievers currently available for adoption and fill out application forms on site. Contact Donna@dvgrr.org or call 484-4799 for more information.
Since 1993, more than 3200 Golden Retrievers have been adopted through the 501c(3) non-profit organization. Golden Gateway is located at 60 Vera Cruz Road, between Adamstown and Reinholds, just 1.4 miles off Route 897 North. Detailed directions, information about DVGRR, adoption applications and profiles of the dogs currently available for adoption are available at dvgrr.org or by calling 484-4799.