- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Help needed to keep Reamstown Days going
If there is going to be a Reamstown Days celebration this year, additional volunteers are needed to help plan the event. A planning meeting has been scheduled for Leap Day, Feb. 29 in the Reamstown Community Center, 23 E. Church St., at 7 p.m.
If enough people "leap" at this opportunity to show support for a community tradition, Reamstown Days, the event will continue as in previous years, this year set for Sept. 7 and 8. provided there is sufficient interest. Call 336-5520 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.