- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
High honored by Denver-Ephrata Area Rotary
The Denver-Ephrata Area Rotary selected Cocalico High School senior Janelle High as November student of the month.
High is the daughter of Curt and Joan High and the sister of Roman High, of Stevens. She is a member of the Cocalico High School field hockey and track teams, as well as student government, FBLA and yearbook staff.
She was chosen as a second team all-star for field hockey during her junior year and served as a team captain during her senior season. High is a member of the National Honor Society, has attended the FBLA State Leadership Conference and was recognized as a math student of the month.
High attends Lancaster County Bible Church, Ephrata campus where she serves in kids ministry. She also participates in Relay for Life and volunteers for the National Honor Society canned food drive. Her future plans include attending Lehigh University to continue playing field hockey and to major as an undeclared engineer.