- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Reamstown resident and local historian Ken McCrea will provide the history of the planning and building of the Reading and Columbia Railroad May 17 at 7 p.m. at the Reamstown Community Center. Light refreshments will be provided. The lecture is the second in a series sponsored by the Reamstown Historical Society & Museum. Parking is in the rear of the building and admission is free. The community center is located at 24 E. Church St. For more information, call 364-0865.