- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Reamstown resident and local historian Ken McCrea will provide the history of the planning and building of the Reading and Columbia Railroad May 17 at 7 p.m. at the Reamstown Community Center. Light refreshments will be provided. The lecture is the second in a series sponsored by the Reamstown Historical Society & Museum. Parking is in the rear of the building and admission is free. The community center is located at 24 E. Church St. For more information, call 364-0865.