- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Hot sun, cool fun
Seeking relief from hot and humid weather conditions, residents cooled off at the Adamstown Community Pool Tuesday evening.
Top Left: Jess Fiant, a lifeguard at Adamstown for the past four year, took a ride on the water slide during a break from her post.
Top Middle: Eight-year-old Zack Parsons bounces off the diving board.
Top Right: Christopher Parsons launches himself high above the pool and curls into a perfect cannonball form.
Bottom: Hunter Leisey shows off his diving skills as he prepares for splash down.
(Photos by Karen Shuey)