- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Hot sun, cool fun
Seeking relief from hot and humid weather conditions, residents cooled off at the Adamstown Community Pool Tuesday evening.
Top Left: Jess Fiant, a lifeguard at Adamstown for the past four year, took a ride on the water slide during a break from her post.
Top Middle: Eight-year-old Zack Parsons bounces off the diving board.
Top Right: Christopher Parsons launches himself high above the pool and curls into a perfect cannonball form.
Bottom: Hunter Leisey shows off his diving skills as he prepares for splash down.
(Photos by Karen Shuey)