- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
In remembrance of Kole
Reamstown Elementary School lost a very special little boy, Kole Trupe, a third grade student, in a tragic accident on Sept. 8, 2011. Since that time, members of his school family have thought much about him, his smile and their loss.
To honor his life and his memory for years to come, Reamstown Elementary School and the Reamstown Elementary Student Council planted a tree just near the playground entrance for all to see as they enter the school’s property. A permanent plaque was placed in his honor and was dedicated at the school’s annual Rainbow Day, which was held on May 16. Family and friends of Kole were present for the dedication as well as the entire school.
Kole is dearly missed by all who knew this little boy.