- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
In remembrance of Kole
Reamstown Elementary School lost a very special little boy, Kole Trupe, a third grade student, in a tragic accident on Sept. 8, 2011. Since that time, members of his school family have thought much about him, his smile and their loss.
To honor his life and his memory for years to come, Reamstown Elementary School and the Reamstown Elementary Student Council planted a tree just near the playground entrance for all to see as they enter the school’s property. A permanent plaque was placed in his honor and was dedicated at the school’s annual Rainbow Day, which was held on May 16. Family and friends of Kole were present for the dedication as well as the entire school.
Kole is dearly missed by all who knew this little boy.