- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Kathryn Troutman, 105, oldest St. John’s member, dies Kathryn A. Troutman
Kathryn A. Troutman, 105, of Denver, passed away Thursday, Nov. 17, 2011 at Denver Nursing Home.
She was born in Denver to the late Lizzie Grimes and was the wife of the late Harold W. Troutman who died in 1962.
Kathryn was the oldest living member of St. John’s United Church of Christ of Denver. She was also someone who especially loved animals. Until her retirement, Kathryn worked as a production worker for 43 years at A. N. Wolf Shoe Co., Denver.
She is survived by two daughters: Lillian E. Troutman, of Denver; and Audrey T., wife of Herbert Grill, of Denver.
Her funeral service was held on Nov. 22 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral and Cremation Services Inc., Denver, with Rev. David Brumbaugh officiating. Interment took place in the Fairview Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Kathryn’s memory may be made to a charity of the donor’s choice.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.