- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kathryn Troutman, 105, oldest St. John’s member, dies Kathryn A. Troutman
Kathryn A. Troutman, 105, of Denver, passed away Thursday, Nov. 17, 2011 at Denver Nursing Home.
She was born in Denver to the late Lizzie Grimes and was the wife of the late Harold W. Troutman who died in 1962.
Kathryn was the oldest living member of St. John’s United Church of Christ of Denver. She was also someone who especially loved animals. Until her retirement, Kathryn worked as a production worker for 43 years at A. N. Wolf Shoe Co., Denver.
She is survived by two daughters: Lillian E. Troutman, of Denver; and Audrey T., wife of Herbert Grill, of Denver.
Her funeral service was held on Nov. 22 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral and Cremation Services Inc., Denver, with Rev. David Brumbaugh officiating. Interment took place in the Fairview Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Kathryn’s memory may be made to a charity of the donor’s choice.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.