- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Kindles arrive at Adamstown Library
The Friends of the Adamstown Area Library recently purchased six Kindles for patrons of the library.
Each Kindle comes with an array of eBooks from the New York Times Best Seller lists for fiction and nonfiction, inspirational books and classics. The patented E Ink Peral display technology makes the Kindles easy to use and reading in bright sunlight a breeze.
It’s easy to check one out as well. All patrons need to do is sign a Kindle agreement and then check it out the same way they would for other library items.
The Kindles have been available at the library for less than a month and are already very popular. The librarians are eager to help patrons learn how to use this new piece of technology.