- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Laura ShuppShupp wins Fulton scholarship Highley graduates from Dickinson Two make list at EMU Rakiewicz makes list Zerfoss named to Hofstra list
Fulton Financial Corporation is to announce that Laura Shupp, of Denver, is a recipient of the Fulton Financial Corporation 2011 Scholarship Awards. The scholarships, which are awarded to children of the sorporation’s employees, are given to young adults who are in college presently or are planning to begin college this year.
Shupp, who is attending the Pennsylvania State University, is the daughter of Mike Shupp — who works in the purchasing department of Fulton Financial Corporation. Rachel Highley, of Denver, a student at Fairleigh Dickinson University’s College graduated. Stevens residents Joel Nofziger, a junior peacebuilding and development major, and Jonathan Nofziger, a senior biochemistry major, were recognized as members of the dean’s list for the spring semester at Eastern Mennonite University. Alina Rakiewicz, of Denver, is among the 497 students who achieved the honor of dean’s list for the spring 2011 semester at Mount St. Mary’s University.
A freshman at the Mount, Rakiewicz achieved the list by maintaining a 3.4 or higher grade-point-average. She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Roy Rakiewicz. Corinne Zerfoss, of Denver, has been named to the spring 2011 dean’s list at Hofstra University.